Saturday, March 3, 2012

New to Blogging, But not new to Rambling.

Hey! Today is Saturday March 3rd 2012. so I thought that I would start a Blog... Im going to be talking about myself and reviewing Music and Movies and the like (all this is in the "About Me" box)... but yeah... So Ive been home for just over 2 Months, and in that time I have had a lot of things happen. I've gotten a iPhone. I've gotten a Job. I've gotten a Girlfriend, Her name is Kelly btw and she is Awesome! I've been to Utah. I've read the entire Hunger Games Series. I've learned a few new tricks with the Rubik's Cube. I've Listened to A LOT of Music. I've watched only a small handful of movies. I've Re-Taken the ACT and scored an 18. I've been Accepted to BYU-I. And I've done a lot of other things, most of them insignificant... so this past week, I had to work everyday. I work at Rays Chevron ( http://rayschevron.com/ ) as a Car Washer and Car Detailer. It's an alright job. Nothing HUGE though. Nothing I wanna do FOREVER. so like I said, I've just been working and earning some Money, so that Next weekend when Kelly comes up for a visit I can have some cash! The High School Boys Basketball team have been playing a lot of good basketball this season. And this year they made it to State as the Top Seed from the district. I've had the opportunity to go to a few games and watch them play. It's actually fun, because my cousin is on the team. Right now they are in Boise for the State Tournament. they have won their first 2 games, and tonight they play Madison (their Rivals) for the State Title. It's going to be an Emotional game for them. I might get to watch it. I dont know for sure because I have to work from 2 - 8PM, and the game starts at 6PM so I doubt that I will be able to watch it online. Anyway. I'm going to go make some breakfast and try out the Mobile Blogger App and see how it works with this thing. I'll talk to you later!
Peace Late!
-Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment