Monday, June 11, 2012

Elder Justin G. Franz

So as you know I returned in December from my mission to the Iowa Des Moines Mission. And since then have found the greatest girlfriend, have started college and made some good friends. All while helping my brother Justin prepare for his mission. He is a really awesome guy. I'm really grateful that I can call him my brother. He is a spiritual giant! Yesterday was his faretheewell speech, and he did great on it. Blew any talk I have ever given clean out of the water!! He's really going to make a great missionary. Justin, if you don't know, has been called to the Colorado Denver North Mission. And he leaves in just 2 days (wednesday June 13th). I wanted to write this post and just tell Justin how much I appreciate what he does and how he is. He is a great kid. And a great big brother! Thanks for being a great example to the rest of the family man. You'll be twice the missionary I was! Thanks again my brother!

If you would like to write Justin, here is his info.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Joshua, it will be fun to see you all tomorrow..Your brothers are all great kids and you sister is so cute...

    ReplyDelete