Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hunger Games!!

Hey So the Hunger Games is coming out soon... the Books have been out for a while, and if you havent read them, then you need to step your game up and read read read them! Really good books. A little Violent, but its not about the Violence, its about what happens when you allow Government to get TOO in control of Everything. Anyway, I just got the Soundtrack that came out today. It is pretty good, I heard one review telling me that it was a little Country and that I would like it. I agree that it has a SLIGHT country feel, I mean Taylor Swift has 2 songs on it, so it has to have that feel to it. It is a good CD though, I would suggest going out and getting yourself a copy, or going to iTunes and getting it. Also right now on the iTunes Ringtone Store, the Hunger Games Ringtone is FREE. so pick one up for your iPhone. its just the 4-tone whistle that Rue does...(Oh if you dont know what that is, like I said STEP YOUR GAME UP!) good tone though. anyway Im excited to see the Movie. I dont think Ill be going to the midnight release, unless someone gives me a ticket. Ill see it the next weekend when Im in Salt Lake City for Conference weekend... Well thats it for Today, I hope you enjoyed.

Peace Late
-Joshua Franz

No comments:

Post a Comment