Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fun. The Band, & The Weekend.

Fun. Is an interesting name for this band. It describes their lyrics. Their attitude. it describes all in all how you feel when you listen to it. Over the past few weeks I have acquired 2 of their albums. Some Nights. And
, Aim and Ignite. Both are really really great and easy listening.  The song, We Are Young, is really popular right now. It is on the Radio and it is Currently(as of 28-March-2012) #2 on the iTunes top 10 list... Second only to Justin Bieber's HIT Single, Boyfriend. I personally think it stomps J-Bieb's song into the ground... but who am I to say? Anyway I would recommend going out and getting the "Fun." Albums they are really good. Some Nights is a New Release (Feb. 21 2012) but Aim and Ignite has been out for almost 2 years. Go, Pick them up. Give em a Listen...

Fun NOT only describes the great band that bears its name, it also describes the good times and the weekend that is in store for this guy! I'm headed down to Utah to spend some time with Kelly, go to a Mission Reunion, and attend/watch General Conference. This weekend is going to be awesome! I am really looking forward to seeing Kelly and her family. they are AWESOME! I really like them. And a Mission Reunion, what could go wrong there? I only need to bake a Dozen Cookies... haha. also, on the way down there, I will be Riding with WayDoggy, and Tanner... so it should be a good ride... I will try to do some Blogs from Utah and from the road trip there.

Have a great week!
Peace Late
-Joshua Franz

No comments:

Post a Comment