Wednesday, April 25, 2012

College.

Holy Cow... This Blog is Long overdue... and I apologize for that. Things here have been crazy!

So I moved into my new apartment. I met my Roommates. I started College. I work everyday. haha so we will start with moving into my apartment.

Got here, and I talked to the manager, got my key and what not. I came down and checked out the apartment. Nice little place. Supposed to be 6 people living here, which seemed like a lot. But I thought to myself, "it cant be that bad." And, its NOT! haha. so at first, it was just me and Tanner. and I was thinking that we had 4 lame ducks that were coming late... turns out there are only 3 of us in this place! so that's Half what we would normally have! pretty awesome if you ask me. Carlton showed up Tuesday mid-day. Pretty good guys! I like em both! and they both know how to put up with my shenanigans! haha.

So, School itself isn't too bad. It's a lot different than I originally thought it was going to be. A lot of the teachers here don't want you using laptops or iPad's in their class? and they really don't want phones in their classes. I understand the phones one... but the Laptops and iPad's? I don't get it. I figured because we are paying to be there (versus high school where everyone just goes to it) then they wouldn't care so much? But they do... oh well I'm really not worried about it. I like my classes, I am only taking Fundamental Classes. but I really enjoy going to them and I actually like the teachers I have. My English class is a little intense. but its a block class so it will be over in no time. (June 1st). It seems that I have Homework every day, which is good! haha. It keeps me busy.

Also, I work at Rays still! It's pretty crazy. I go to school all day, then go to work the rest of the night, then I have homework to do after I get home... Right now it's working out pretty well, but that is because last week it was raining and they called me and told me not to come in every day. I wrote them a note and asked that, in May, my schedule not be so "everyday". I haven't been getting to bed at a normal time because I have been up doing the reading assignments. haha Every class makes you read! and I don't retain the reading because its so late. haha. oh well. I'm getting used to this stuff!

All in all, I know that I have bored you today, I'm sorry for that. I'll work on it! I promise. I just felt like I needed to get this First "College" Blog post up before I was too far into college!

Stay Sweet!
Peace Late!
-Joshua Franz

PS! Kelly is coming in May! And she is Bringing Karen! So that is going to be awesome! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment