Friday, April 13, 2012

Justin's Mission Call!

Hey Hey Hey!

Okay, so Yesterday I went to the post office, and opened the mail box up to see a HUGE WHITE envelope addressed from the Prophet, to Elder Justin Grant Franz. I promptly sent him a few photos, and things were arranged to have a little "Mission Call Opening" get together at 7 PM. Right around 7 PM all the family showed up! Grandma Hix was even in town! it was awesome to see Justin open his call and see that he has been called to the.... Watch the Video and find out!





Colorado Denver North Mission! Man, I am excited for this kid! And he leaves soon too! I don't think we have much to get done for him, as far as preparation goes. I mean he has a suit and I have a million ties that he can take with him... haha he really just needs Shirts and shoes and socks and he will be outa here!

Hey Justin, I am proud of you man. Keep up the good work! Your Mission will be a life changing experience that you will learn and grow from. It will be something that you think about every day for the rest of your life. Ask anyone who has gone on one and they will tell you that! Love you Brother!

Peace Late
-Joshua Franz

No comments:

Post a Comment