Sunday, April 8, 2012

Tout The Video Instagram.

HEY!

So, I write this blog as a review for things that I like/don't like/want people to try... and today I want to talk about something that I really am starting to like, and comparing with something that I already enjoy/love.

I will begin with the thing that I love already, and that is Instagram. its an app for your phone (Yes, even YOU, with that weird Droid can now have it... as of last week that is!). Instagram is an app that you use to take pictures and share them with your friends. You can post them to Twitter ( https://twitter.com/#!/joshfranz , as you see here I have posted a few good pictures [and Tout vids as well] to Twitter using Instagram) and also Facebook, Tumblr, Email, and a few other social networks. You can follow people, be it friends, relatives, famous people, or your Mom, you follow them and see what they post and you can like and comment on it. On Instagram there are ways to edit your pictures with different filters and things to the photos to edit them and make them more presentable/cooler? anyway, what I'm trying to get at, is that its an enjoyable way to share photos.... Well, now there is a way to share not only photos with your friends and loved ones, but you can share videos with them as well. By downloading the app Tout. it is actually a LOT like instagram. It has a very similar interface, and its roughly the same as far as following friends and other people.

What I like about it:
1-Videos are limited to 15 seconds long, so there is NO Rambling on and on and saying Um... What?... Uh... Blah blah blah... its to the point, and if you don't get to the point in 15 seconds... try again.
2-It is easy to load things to Facebook and Twitter (since those are what I use for it)
3-Unlike Instagram, you can use Tout online at WWW.TOUT.COM . so if you have a computer with a webcam, then you can use it online without even having a smart phone.

What I dislike about it:
1-No one uses it that I know... haha! So you should start using it, you don't have to be a YouTube Sensation to use it and to be able to talk to a camera... just be yourself.
2-The Videos are Limited to 15 seconds. Now I know that in the Like Section above, I said that I like this... but all too often, I will be recording something and a word will get cut off... 20 seconds is all I'm asking for.

I suggest that you get yourself out there to the App Store on your Local iTunes, or get on that good ole Google store for Droids, and get Tout so that you can start to tell us of your life and your likings.

That is all that I have to say for tonight. haha..
Peace Late
-Joshua Franz


No comments:

Post a Comment